This treatment is ideal for recovering strands damaged by chemical procedures, as it rebuilds and hydrates from the innermost layer of the strands. She enters the hydroreconstruction step in the Capillary Schedule.
The Combo with 2 Nano Hair Crystallization Forever Liss Kit Shampoo and Mask is formulated with the exclusive Nano Care Fiber technology, which contains 100% vegetable actives capable of penetrating the deepest layer of hair, moisturizing and rebuilding the strands, treating porosity and recovering the hair from chemical damage, responsible for dryness and aging of the threads.
Forever Liss Hair Crystallization Shampoo treats the scalp by repairing hair follicles for healthy hair growth.
Hair Crystallization Mask Forever Liss starts the water rebalancing process, which balances the strands and recovers their capacity to absorb nutrients, with an action that is also valid for the next hydration. Made up of carefully selected ingredients such as Xylitol, Keratin Powder, Vitamin E and Grape Seed, it deeply nourishes and hydrates the threads, leaving hair stronger, resistant, healthy, soft and with maximum shine.
The mask is released for Low Poo technique.
01. Start the wash with Forever Liss Hair Crystallization Shampoo, massaging the first time to remove residues that do not allow for complete foam formation;
02. Rinse and repeat the application of Forever Liss Hair Crystallization Shampoo making gentle circular movements with your fingertips on the scalp. Wait about 5 minutes for the product to penetrate the hair;
03. Rinse a lot until the shampoo is completely removed;
04. After washing, remove excess water with a towel and apply the Forever Liss Hair Crystallization Mask on the hairs that are still damp, spreading along the entire length;
05. Enluve lock by lock;
06. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes;
07. Rinse your hair and remove excess water;
08. Finish as you wish.
Zahlung & Sicherheit
Ihre Zahlungsinformationen werden sicher verarbeitet. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben keinen Zugriff auf Ihre Kreditkarteninformationen.